NEW! 100% Natural Wool Duvets for Allergies Made from British wool in an eco-cotton cover, stitched with 100% cotton thread.
These super new Wool-filled Duvets are naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and resistant to dustmites, dustmite allergen, mould and fungus. A good choice for asthma, eczema, chemical sensitivities and allergies.
Wool-filled duvets are thermo-regulating - cool when it's hot, warm when it's not - and highly breathable as they wick away moisture, making for a most comfortable and refreshing night's sleep.
Their cool cotton cover is unbleached, undyed, 100% pure Eco-tex certified cotton, so no harmful chemicals. Inside are 100% pure untreated British wool clusters that tests have shown is a filling dustmites hate.
- cool in summer, warm in winter
- breathable, wick away moisture
- filled with 100% pure untreated British wool clusters, hostile to dustmites
- unbleached, undyed, chemical free Eco-tex certified cotton cover
- biodegradable, compostable, renewable
- naturally fire resistant
- washable on a wool cycle
- medium weight
- made in England
|Single||140 x 200cm|
|Double||200 x 200cm|
|King||225 x 220cm|
|Super King||260 x 220cm|