The Dermasilk Facial Mask is highly recommended for eczema sufferers
The DermaSilk Facial Mask covers the head and forehead, chin and neck, ears and face, balaclava-style, offering the healing properties of DermaSilk’s Microbe Shield technology in these difficult-to-treat areas. The stretchy knitted fabric allows you to position the Mask over the nose and lips if you wish.
The breathable medical grade silk of the Facial Mask retains moisture without feeling damp, and is bonded to a Microbe Shield™ that inhibits bacterial and fungal growth. No chemicals are released onto the skin and the Mask will remain effective after repeated washes.
To fit teens and adults with a head circumference of 54cm plus.
In clinical trials 83% of those with atopic dermatitis using DermaSilk showed an improvement in their condition.
- Class 1 Medical Device
- promotes healing, protects against scratching
- Microbe Shield™ controls the spread of bacteria and fungi
- proven effective as corticosteroids in published clinical trials*
- calms and soothes, seams on the outside
- lightweight, cool and comfortable
- 98% pure silk, 2% Lycra with Microbe Shield™
- hand wash, dry flat
Antimicrobial Silk Clothing in the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis Proves Comparable to Topical Corticosteroid Treatment. Sent G. and colleagues from Zurich University Hospital. Published in Dermatology September 2006. Issue 213 pp 228-233
Fits heads which are over 54cm in circumference.