Free delivery tile 2path
Basket icon
Basket icon
0 Item(s)
- £0.00

Syrinx ZA Two Step Treatment for Dry and Itchy Scalps


Quote line

My Eczema Has Gone … "I had very dry skin & eczema behind my ears. After using Syrinx my eczema has gone & my skin is not dry anymore.  I also suffered from cradle cap, no shampoo would get rid of it, now the cradle cap is much better."

ABOUT
SPECS
REVIEWS
 
from £19.95

Two Scalp and Hair Treatments, one Easy Routine

  • calm soreness
  • reduce swelling and redness
  • eradicate itching
  • dramatically reduce flaking

SyrinxZa scalp treatment products are NOT cosmetic products, they have been developed specifically for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis of the scalp. The natural Zander (Sapropel) ingredient in the formula of the products deep cleans the scalp and affected skin tissue and removes impurities without aggravating symptoms.

Other mainly natural ingredients moisturise the scalp and together with the Sapropel have been clinically proven to calm soreness, reduce swelling and redness and eradicate itching and dramatically reduce or eradicate flakes.

Use SyrinxZa scalp treatment products regularly as a 2 step regime to normalise scalp conditions.

*Step 1: Syrinxza Hair and Scalp Cleanser *
Highly moisturising, therapeutic shampoo cleans and rehydrates the hair and scalp using Sapropel, vitamin-rich argan oil and gentle coconut-derived cleansers. Improves the condition of the hair and scalp and gives hair shine and a silky feel.

Step 2. Syrinxza Hair and Scalp Enricher 250ml
This moisture-rich conditioner has an instant effect on the condition of the hair and scalp giving intense hydration, alleviating dry and brittle hair and re-hydrating dry, flaky scalp conditions.

Use to condition the hair following use of the Hair & Scalp Cleanser Shampoo. Use like a normal hair conditioner to leave the hair feeling clean, vibrant and manageable and the scalp restored.

STAR BUY 1 - Cleanser and Enricher Combo Save £4.99 Full Price £39.98 - Our Price £34.99

show more…

Youtube videos:

2
from £19.95
MORE INFO Arrow down medium blue

Two Scalp and Hair Treatments, one Easy Routine

  • calm soreness
  • reduce swelling and redness
  • eradicate itching
  • dramatically reduce flaking

SyrinxZa scalp treatment products are NOT cosmetic products, they have been developed specifically for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis of the scalp. The natural Zander (Sapropel) ingredient in the formula of the products deep cleans the scalp and affected skin tissue and removes impurities without aggravating symptoms.

Other mainly natural ingredients moisturise the scalp and together with the Sapropel have been clinically proven to calm soreness, reduce swelling and redness and eradicate itching and dramatically reduce or eradicate flakes.

Use SyrinxZa scalp treatment products regularly as a 2 step regime to normalise scalp conditions.

*Step 1: Syrinxza Hair and Scalp Cleanser *
Highly moisturising, therapeutic shampoo cleans and rehydrates the hair and scalp using Sapropel, vitamin-rich argan oil and gentle coconut-derived cleansers. Improves the condition of the hair and scalp and gives hair shine and a silky feel.

Step 2. Syrinxza Hair and Scalp Enricher 250ml
This moisture-rich conditioner has an instant effect on the condition of the hair and scalp giving intense hydration, alleviating dry and brittle hair and re-hydrating dry, flaky scalp conditions.

Use to condition the hair following use of the Hair & Scalp Cleanser Shampoo. Use like a normal hair conditioner to leave the hair feeling clean, vibrant and manageable and the scalp restored.

STAR BUY 1 - Cleanser and Enricher Combo Save £4.99 Full Price £39.98 - Our Price £34.99

SPECIFICATIONS Arrow down medium blue

Syrinx Za Product Ingredients.

All Syrinx Za products contain essential oils and other natural ingredients to help care for your skin in the gentlest yet most effective way possible. The manufacturers say "We pride ourselves on the ingredients we use so we have provided you with an ingredient list so you can learn all about what goes into Syrinx Za’s products." No Syrinx Za product contains any harmful properties, parabens or steroids. Gluten free.

Hair and Scalp Shampoo – Scalp Cleanser

98% natural – The remaining 2% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based. Gluten-free.

Shampoo complete list of ingredients: Sapropel (Zander) – A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system 
• Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil: Contains Omega-6 and Vitamin F. Has excellent anti-ageing properties. Hair will become shiny and nourished. 
• Citric Acid: A popular vegetable acid used to reduce pH balances within the hair 
• Wheat Amino Acids: Improves moisture retention and appearance by rejuvenating the very cores of the hair 
• Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: Conditions the shampoo, making the hair soft and easy to manage 
• Polyquaternium: Adds softness and shine to the hair, also adding excellent detangling qualities 
• MEA Lauryl Sulfate: A mild detergent and lathering agent 
• Glycerin: Binds water and stops the hair drying out 
• Cocamide DEA: Surfactant that allows oily dirt to be effectively rinsed out of the hair 
• Piroctone Olamine: Able to significantly thicken the hair, whilst simultenously reducing hair loss 
• Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent that removes impurities from the hair, leaving it pure and fresh 
• Lauryl Betaine: A non-irritant surfactant that increases the stability of the product, making it more durable in the presence of oily dirt 
• Parfum: Attractive yet subtle fragrances 
• Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone: Preserves the product and increases its longevity.

Hair and Scalp Conditioner – Hair and Scalp Enricher

95% natural – The remaining 5% consists of essential preservatives, which prevent the product from going off, and emulsifying agents, which stop product separation. The good news is that they are low-sensitising and non-paraben or steroid-based.

Conditioner complete list of ingredients: Sapropel (Sapropel)– A vitamin and mineral rich 15,000 year old glacial lake mud, able to detoxify the skin, draw out impurities and boost the skin’s own immune system 
• Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil: Contains Omega-6 and Vitamin F. Has excellent anti-ageing properties. Hair will become shiny and nourished 
• Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil: Helps maintain elasticity of skin, conditions and adds a natural shine to the hair 
• Wheat Amino Acids: Improves moisture retention and appearance by rejuvenating the very cores of the hai 
• Cetearyl Alcohol: Moisturises the hair whilst remaining completely non-toxic 
• Phragmites communis: Zander- A completely natural product that provides vitamins and lipids to improve the health of the hair and scalp 
• Behentrimonium Chloride: Gentle disinfectant for deep cleansing of the hair and antistatic compound 
• Cetrimonium Chloride: Cationic surfactant that keeps the oils of the product within the solution 
• Glycerin: Binds water and stops the hair drying out 
• Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent that removes impurities from the hair, leaving it pure and fresh 
• Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) Trideceth-12: Provides the hair with a high quality finish, leaving it glossy and easy to manage 
• Parfum: Attractive yet subtle fragrances 
• Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone: Preserves the product and increases its longevity.

WHAT THEY'RE SAYING Arrow down medium blue

Quote line

My Eczema Has Gone … "I had very dry skin & eczema behind my ears. After using Syrinx my eczema has gone & my skin is not dry anymore.  I also suffered from cradle cap, no shampoo would get rid of it, now the cradle cap is much better."

FEEFO REVIEWS Arrow down medium blue

FEEFO REVIEWS

100% of customers liked this product (2 reviews) - See all reviews
  • Date
    Score
    Customer Comment
  • PlusPlus

    My husband finds this really helps hos itchy scalp.

  • PlusPlus

    My son has dry itchy scalp with eczema which means he can have open sores on his head and nothing seems to help it, includi… read more

 
 
×