QV Cream Moisturiser
A highly concentrated, highly effective moisturising cream for dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, xerosis and ichthyosis. Supplied in a 1050g bottle with pump dispenser or 2 x handy 100g tubes.
Developed at the Queen Victoria Hospital in Melbourne and frequently prescribed by dermatologists and GPs, QV Cream is a highly effective moisturising cream for dry skin, especially after showering, bathing, shaving, exposure to harsh climatic conditions and at night.
Contains emollients to lubricate skin and heal cracks, humectants to hold moisture in the outer layers of the skin, and occlusives to seal the moisture in.
- A highly concentrated, rich moisturising cream
- Helps to replenish the skin and hydrate dry areas
- Contains 3 types of moisturiser: emollients, humectants and occlusives, to soothe and replenish
- Protects against water loss by sealing in the skin's own natural moisture
- Free from common irritants including fragrance, colour, lanolin, propylene glycol and Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- Use as often as required to moisturise areas such as elbows and knees
- pH balanced
- Vegan friendly
- Dermatologically tested
- Available in a 1050g pump or try out two handy 100g tubes for £9.95!
Apply to affected areas as often as required, particularly after bathing, showering, shaving, exposure to harsh climatic conditions and at night.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Light Liquid Paraffin (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Soft White Paraffin (Petrolatum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Ceteth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Laureth-3, Glycerol Stearate, Methyl Paraben (E218), Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol.
Tester's Tip: I'm amazed how versatile this cream really is. Absorbs very nicely and moisturises really well without feeling greasy.
NB. People using large quantities of paraffin-based products, such as QV Cream, should regularly change clothing or bedding impregnated with the product and keep away from naked flames. Store below 300C. For external use only. Avoid eyes. Do not use on wounds. Do not use if sensitive to any ingredients. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid soap on affected areas to prevent irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Store Below 30°C.