Long Latex-free Magic Touch® Gloves
I know these are disposable gloves and often used just the once, but I've been washing up in the same pair for a week now. Brilliant! No reaction on my fingers where I get a sort of eczema from latex gloves and no nasty rubbery whiff either. Thank you. Mrs E. London
Tested and recommended by the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
Magic Touch®* are a fine, flexible glove made of soft, strong Nitrile™ with nearly the same elasticity and touch sensitivity as latex but without the unpleasant rubbery smell when you take them off. They're a great alternative for people allergic to natural Latex proteins or sensitive to the chemical accelerators used in rubber gloves.
- latex free
- silicone free
- powder free
- 100% chemical accelerators free
- resistant to grease, fats, detergents
- approved for direct contact with all food types
- approved for medical use (EN455)
- approved by the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- tested by the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association and are approved as accelerator free products, which means they do not cause allergies
- micro textured for optimum grip
Magic Touch Gloves are a high quality single-use glove but because they're thicker than a standard disposable, they can actually be used either as a heavy duty disposable glove or a lightweight re-usable glove. Extra-long cuffs cover and protect the lower arm.
Ideal for food preparation if you suffer irritant contact dermatitis from touching tomatoes, raw chicken etc and for any work in a wet or moist environment, particularly where the hands are in contact with cold water or fat, when the skin is vulnerable to cracking.
For sizing see Specifications tab.
4 sizes – Measure across your palm to choose the right one:
S - palm width 85mm
M - palm width 95mm
L - palm width 106mm
XL - palm width 116mm
100 gloves per box