DermaSilk Therapeutic Gloves for Children
“Her hands improved after a few days, the best they had been for ages just by wearing the DermaSilk gloves.”
Comfortable, healing and effective
- Class 1 Medical Device
- helps heal hand eczema and dermatitis
- as effective as corticosteroids in clinical trials
- lightweight, cool and comfortable
- reduces itching and scratching
- calms and soothes irritated skin
- can be used with other treatments
- recommended by dermatologists, allergy specialists and nursing staff
- 98% pure silk, 2% Lycra with Microbe Shield™
- hand wash, dry flat
DermaSilk® Therapeutic Gloves are knitted from undyed medical grade pure silk bonded with an antimicrobial "shield" that has been used in hospitals for over 20 years on medical gowns and textiles for infection control. This Microbe Shield™ inhibits the growth of fungus and bacteria without releasing chemicals onto the skin and remains bonded to the silk even when washed.
The result is a gentle stretchy glove with a comfortable fit that promotes the healing of hand eczema or dermatitis.
Clinical trials: Antimicrobial Silk Clothing in the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis Proves Comparable to Topical Corticosteroid Treatment. Sent G. and colleagues from Zurich University Hospital. Published in Dermatology September 2006. Issue 213 pp 228-233
DermaSilk Therapeutic Gloves for children come in 2 sizes. Choose by measuring the length of your child's middle finger.
Size 1: middle finger length 4cm (3-4 yrs)
Size 2: middle finger length 5cm (5-9 yrs)