Shopping Cart

AirCleanse™ Allergy Spray

AirCleanse™ Allergy Spray

An amazing product, clears the air of allergens. Could hardly believe it! Would highly recommend to people with pet/dust mite allergy."
Julie Capaldi, Petersfield.

"A superb, natural item. Pleasant light scent. All natural. Should be compulsory! Easy to use. All owners of accommodation as well as home owners should use it". Mrs H D Wilson

"This product works wonders!"

Charly Louise Farly, Aylesbury (via Facebook)

AirCleanse™ Allergy Spray

Regular price
£11.95 £12.50
Sale price

This naturally-scented room spray contains quaternium salts and ethanol alcohol. Regular use may reduce the risk of viral infection. It can also help relieve hay fever, dust mite allergy and pet allergy symptoms.



  • captures and destroys mould spores, pollen, pet and dustmite allergen
  • no harmful chemicals or pesticides
  • natural active ingredients: Ylang ylang, essential oil of eucalyptus, quarternium salts

A quick spritz around the room will reduce the airborne allergen load by at least 75%.

For dustmite and pet allergy, simply spray the air with AirCleanse twice a week for 3 weeks then once a week after that except in the pollen season when you need to spray once a day. To control the growth of mould, give one spray per cubic metre twice a day.

Tests show that the average reduction in airborne allergens is 86% and the minimum is 75%. This can make a significant difference to anyone who reacts to pollen, mould, dustmite or pet allergens.

Tester's Tip: If you use AirCleanse with PetalCleanse lotion on your pet you'll reduce the airborne allergen load by up to 85%. This AirCleanse/PetalCleanse combo is one of the most effective treatments for Pet Allergy we can recommend.

Customer Experience: I love the delicate, pure, clean scent of AirCleanse. I can't tolerate the smell of 'parfum' at all, but this really is different. So natural and pleasant to use. Not overpowering at all. I use it after cleaning and when I'm expecting guests. 

250ml trigger spray

This product was formulated by Mary Lloyd BSC MBA, formerly of Edinburgh University and Boots the Chemist. She is an expert at developing effective toiletries and household products which are suitable for use by eczema, asthma and allergy sufferers.