DermaSilk Tubulars VAT Free
Protects Sensitive Elbows and Knees
DermaSilk® Therapeutic Tubulars are knitted from undyed medical grade pure silk bonded with an antimicrobial shield that has been used in hospitals for over 20 years. The result is a gentle stretchy tube that fits comfortably over arms or legs to protect inner elbows and backs of knees and promote the healing of flexure eczema.The Microbe Shield™ inhibits bacterial and fungal growth without releasing chemicals onto the skin and remains effective after repeated washes.
DermaSilk is supported by published clinical trials and recommended by Dermatologists, Allergy Specialists & Nursing Professionals
- Class 1 Medical Device
- proven effective as corticosteroids in published clinical trials
- lightweight, cool and comfortable
- reduces itching and scratching
- calms and soothes
- can be used with other treatments
- recommended by dermatologists
- 98% pure silk, 2% Lycra with Microbe Shield™
- hand wash, dry flat
- 1 x pair per pack
33cm for children or small adult limbs.
50cm length will cover most adult limbs appropriately.