Discreet Nose Filters to Combat Pollen, Pollution, Pet Allergen, Dust and Fumes.
This ingenious nasal filter device fits into each nostril and is almost undetectable in use. Ideal when wearing a mask is not appropriate.
Its unique dual filter system uses cellulose fibre to trap particulates and granular activated carbon to absorb gaseous pollutants, so all you breathe in is fresh air.
- pollen and grasses, mould spores, dust & dustmite allergen, pet dander
- asbestos, fibreglass dust, harmful combustion particles
- exhaust fumes, smog, chemical vapours, perfume and detergent odours, dangerous VOCs, recycled air in aircraft
People with asthma or hay fever have airways that are almost always inflamed and they can react badly when in contact with allergens. The special patented filters in the NasalAir Guard act as a barrier, defending the airways from assault and preventing allergic reactions from inhalation.
Wearing a NasalAir Guard takes a little getting used to - it's a bit like wearing contact lenses - and you may find your nose runs a little to begin with (that's a good sign, it's the sinuses cleaning themselves out). Simply remove the NasalAir Guard and wipe clean, blow your nose and reinsert. After a short time your runny nose will stop.
Each NasalAir Guard works for up to 5 days. Simply clean the nasal filters between uses with an alcohol wipe or quick rinse under cold running water.
- acts immediately to bring instant relief
- no drugs, no drowsiness, no side effects
- soft clear medical grade plastic (not latex)
- available VAT free for asthma and allergies
Pack of 6 or 18 filters in 3 sizes: S (11mm x10mm), M (13mm x11), L (14mmx13mm) plus Trial pack (1 of each size)
Buy in packs of 18 - SAVE £3!