Small: Children up to 8 Years old
Medium: Women and older children
Large Generally for men
About the Qmask
MicroAirScreen filtration is achieved with medical grade polyester micro monofilament material with a pore size of 25 micron.
It is the same material that is used to filter blood in open heart surgery and does not support bacterial growth.
Nylon trimming, ear-loops, sewing thread.
QMask MicroAirScreen Face Mask VAT Free
More economical and comfortable than disposable masks and very easy to breathe through.
Recommended by Dr Chris Steele on ITV's This Morning.
Wear this comfortable re-usable mask with MicroAirScreen® filtration either indoors or out to protect against inhaled allergens. Its special medical grade micro monofilament material has precision micropore openings which keep out airborne particles, dust, dirt, pollen, mould spores and pet allergens.
The MicroAirScreen® material, unlike cotton or silk which entrap and hold pollen and particles, remains efficient as it does not clog up and lose filtration.
QMask MicroAirScreen® masks are ideal when mowing grass, raking leaves, dusting & cleaning, doing masonry or building work or grooming your pet. They are comfortable, washable and more economical than disposable masks.
- light and comfortable to wear
- high respiration air flow for natural easy breathing
- uniquely designed stretch pleats pop mask away from mouth
- easy to talk through, no vapour build-up
- soft touch, non-latex elastic trim with ear loops
- adjusts to fit closely and comfortably from nose to chin
- no filters to replace
- simply wash with mild soap and re-use over and over
- handy zip-loc bag for hygienic storage