FeatherFresh Anti-Allergy Boilable Feather Pillow
FeatherFresh Pillows are certified by DOWNAPASS. This is a guarantee of animal welfare and means that the feathers are never taken from live birds.
FeatherFresh Dust Mite Proof Boilable Pillow VAT Free
Anti-Allergy Boilable Feather Pillow
If you have asthma, eczema or dust mite allergies and thought you couldn’t sleep on feather and down, then try a FeatherFresh pillow and enjoy the natural luxury of this exceptional bedding.
- filled with specially treated Class 1 pure natural white goose feather and down
- tightly woven 100% dust mite-proof pure cotton casing
- tested for dust mite hold-out at the Medical Entomology Centre at the University of Cambridge
- tested for dust mite hold-out at the laboratories of the British Textile Technology Group, Manchester
- tested for dust mite and cat allergen hold-out at the laboratories of PMI, New York
- double stitched seams
- NOMITE® certified suitable for persons suffering from house dust allergy
- recommended in the "Top Ten Pillows" by The Independent
- hot wash up to 95°C (203°F) in your own machine
- available VAT free
The Downafresh-certified feathers in these pillows have been sterilised and specially treated to make them safe for anyone whose asthma, eczema or allergic reaction is triggered by house dust mites. FeatherFresh pillows are covered in dust mite-proof cotton, are light and airy and wonderfully comfortable. They're used in hospitals, have featured on TV, and are an Allergy Best Buys top seller.
All pillows can be kept free of dust mite allergen if they are washed frequently at 60°C or more, but most of them can only be washed at 40°C and become lumpy or misshapen after 3 or 4 washes.
But the amazing FeatherFresh pillows can be washed 300 times at temperatures up to boiling point and will remain plump, comfortable, dust mite proof and hypoallergenic.
Highly recommended for anyone with asthma, eczema, rhinitis, dust mite or feather allergies and for good bedtime hygiene.
Colour: White - no chlorine bleach