Soft, comfortable, protective
These new Bamboo Gloves are made for those affected by eczema, dermatitis and other skin conditions. They are recommended by the Norwegian Asthma & Allergy Asociation to help to prevent the scratching that leads to broken skin. They offer protection for psoriasis and against irritant contact dermatitis too.
- health friendly, biodegradable bamboo
- effective in the management of problem skin conditions
- invaluable in breaking the itch-scratch cycle
- recommended by the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- 5 sizes, tailored to fit snugly (click Specifications tab above for size chart)
- extra long cuffs to cover and protect the wrists
- hard-wearing. longlasting
- can be worn over creams
- wash at 60C, dry flat
Hypoallergenic and biodegradable, Bamboo fibre is naturally cool, comfortable and anti-bacterial. It’s also naturally UV-protective and thermo-regulating, so your hands won’t get hot when you wear Bamboo Gloves over emollients in bed to lock in moisture overnight. You’ll find them excellent to use as a wet or dry layer for the hands if you’re wet-wrapping.
You’ll love how soft and comforting these Gloves feel. They’re thin and supple and the addition of 5% Lycra makes them snug and stretchy, so they’re good to wear when you need some dexterity such as when typing.
Multibuy savings - 3 pairs SAVE £2.90
We have Bamboo Gloves for infants & children too.
Choosing the right size