Soft, comfortable, protective
These new Bamboo Gloves are made for those affected by eczema, dermatitis and other skin conditions. They are recommended by the Norwegian Asthma & Allergy Asociation to help to prevent the scratching that leads to broken skin. They offer protection for psoriasis and against irritant contact dermatitis too.
- health friendly, biodegradable bamboo
- effective in the management of problem skin conditions
- invaluable in breaking the itch-scratch cycle
- recommended by the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- 5 sizes, tailored to fit snugly (click Specifications tab above for size chart)
- extra long cuffs to cover and protect the wrists
- hard-wearing. longlasting
- can be worn over creams
- wash at 60C, dry flat
Hypoallergenic and biodegradable, Bamboo fibre is naturally cool, comfortable and anti-bacterial. It’s also naturally UV-protective and thermo-regulating, so your hands won’t get hot when you wear Bamboo Gloves over emollients in bed to lock in moisture overnight. You’ll find them excellent to use as a wet or dry layer for the hands if you’re wet-wrapping.
You’ll love how soft and comforting these Gloves feel. They’re thin and supple and the addition of 5% Lycra makes them snug and stretchy, so they’re good to wear when you need some dexterity such as when typing.
Multibuy savings - 3 pairs SAVE £2.90
We have Bamboo Gloves for infants & children too.
Choosing the right size
NB. The measurements on the chart below are in centimetres EXCEPT FOR the palm width (B). These are traditional glove sizes expressed in inches. Work out your traditional gloves size in inches by passing a tape all the way around the palm, excluding the thumb.