Latex Free White PPE Gloves
Protection with Confidence
These latex-free, powder-free, synthetic PPE gloves are strong and fit well to the hand for excellent anti-viral protection. Each box contains 100 gloves.
They're a great alternative for people allergic to natural latex proteins or sensitive to the chemical accelerators used in rubber gloves.
- made from blended nitrile and vinyl
- powder free
- micro-textured for excellent wet or dry grip
- resistant to grease, fats, detergents
- suitable for direct contact with all food types
- EN455 standard for medical use
- EN420 standard for safety and comfort to the wearer
- EN374 standard for protection against chemicals and micro-organisms
- EN388 standard for resistance to rubbing, cutting, tearing or puncture
- HACCP certified
These are a high quality single-use glove but in our experience, they can be used more than once in a domestic setting at home. (Strictly not advisable if they are being used for medical purposes.)
Ideal for food preparation if you suffer irritant contact dermatitis from touching tomatoes, raw chicken etc and for any work in a wet or moist environment, particularly where the hands are in contact with cold water or fat, when the skin is vulnerable to cracking.
Medium size: palm width 95mm, plus or minus 5mm
Large size: palm width 105mm, plus or minus 5mm
(Unavailable in small size)
A note to our customers:
We have secured a limited stock of these PPE gloves from a known and trusted supplier at this difficult time. We understand that many of our customers suffer with compromised immunity and take seriously our responsibility to supply genuine protective equipment. At times of great demand and scarcity, prices of goods and transportation become inflated. We would like to assure customers of our best intentions. We are in no way profiteering and have added a modest margin to the cost price at which we have been able to purchase.