"It is very soothing to the nose and throat. It is good for travel and as a back up to my larger table top nebuliser"
Stan, 5th February 2015
An Ultrasonic Portable Nebuliser with State-of-the-art Medical Technology
- ideal for asthma, respiratory disease, colds
- recommended for the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- very quiet, fast and effective nebulisation
- mains or battery power
The Beurer IH50 Portable Nebuliser is a compact, modern ultrasonic nebuliser which uses ultrasonic technology to turn your medication into a mist. It is smaller and more portable than other air compressor nebulisers making it ideal both for home use or when travelling.
How does it work?
Use the Beurer IH50 with your usual recommended medication. It will atomise medicines with a viscosity lower than 3, converting your usual nebuliser liquid medicine into tiny particles that can be breathed into the lungs.
An ultra-modern high-frequent vibrating double-membrane nebulises the inhalant, allowing very small particles of the medicine to pass through as soon as they are oscillating. Its high nebulisation capacity (>0.25ml/min) means shorter and more effective inhalation time.
- Class 1 medical device
- medium particle size in aerosol < 6 micro litres
- small and compact, kit weighs 1.11kg stored (nebuliser on its own only 238g)
- automatic switch-off
- can be sterilised
- includes mouthpiece, adult mask, children’s mask, storage bag
- 3 year guarantee
- available VAT free
Beurer IH50 Portable Nebuliser
1 x Storage and travel box
1 x Mouthpiece
1 x Adult Mask
1 x Child's Mask
1 x Power supply
4 x 1.5v Batteries