The Natural Anti-Allergy Temperature Regulating Wool Pillow
NEW! 100% Natural Wool Pillows at an introductory low price.
- wool is naturally hypoallergenic
- wool pillows are cool in summer, warm in winter
- breathable, wick away moisture
- pillows filled with 100% pure untreated British wool clusters
- unbleached, undyed, chemical free Eco-tex certified cotton pillow cover
- biodegradable, compostable, renewable
- naturally fire resistant
- quilted cover is washable on wool cycle
- made in England
These super new Wool Pillows are naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and resistant to dustmites, dustmite allergen, mould and fungus. They're a good choice for asthma, eczema, chemical sensitivities and allergies.
Wool-filled pillows are thermo-regulating - cool when it's hot, warm when it's not - and highly breathable as they wick away moisture, making for a most comfortable and refreshing night's sleep.
Their cool cotton cover is unbleached, undyed, 100% pure Eco-tex certified cotton, so there are no harmful chemicals. Inside is a firm 950g of 100% pure untreated British wool clusters that tests have shown is a filling dustmites hate. If you like a softer or thinner pillow, simply unzip the inner cover and take some clusters out. A zipped outer cover of the same eco-cotton, quilted with a comfortable wool padding, can be removed for washing.
Wool pillows of this quality can be found for about £75 each. Buy now at our introductory low price of just £58.95 and SAVE £5 when you buy a pair for £112.95
Anti-allergy Natural Wool Pillow Sizing Guide
75 x 50cm