Medivac Microfilter Vacuum Cleaner for Allergies Complete with Tools
“Only one type of anti-allergy vacuum cleaner, the Medivac, has been tested in this way...there is no increase
in the amount of allergen in the air after using this machine, whereas there is three times as much again in the air
after using a standard cleaner.”
“The Complete Guide to Asthma” Professor Jonathan Brostoff
The Vacuum Cleaner Doctors Recommend for Allergy Sufferers
The Medivac is the only vacuum cleaner on the market that has been designed specifically for allergy sufferers whose medical condition is made worse by contact with house dustmite allergen.
The Medivac Microfilter has been classified as a medical device and is available free of VAT in the UK and all countries in the EU for adults and children who have a qualifying medical condition such as asthma, eczema or rhinitis.
Each Medivac Microfilter is individually tested and certified to meet British Standards BS5415 High Filtration Test and is issued with a Quality Assurance Certificate. This means that the whole machine, not just the filter, is certified to retain 99.99% of particles as tiny as 0.3 microns. No other manufacturer offers this degree of protection for people with asthma or allergies.
- 3-stage filtration - self-sealing triple wall fleece dustbags, Tritex filter, industrial standard HEPA filter
- dust and mite allergen is retained and will not blow out during the lifetime of the machine
- no exposure to harmful allergens when emptying the machine
- powerful 580w motor is exceptionally quiet in use
- 'A' rate energy efficient
- robust stainless steel construction – no off-gassing
- supplied with a full range of tools
- further optional accessories available to complete any cleaning task
- 2 year guarantee
Sound power: 72dB