Compact, portable, light therapy treatment
- class Ila Medical Device
- simulates natural daylight
- improves physical & mental wellbeing during dark, short winter days
- variable light brightness from the mini CCFT (cold cathode florescent tube) lamp
- combats the effects of jet lag
- compact, light and portable - measures 20.5 x 12.3 x 4.5 cm
- built-in adjustable angle stand or can be wall mounted
- light colour temperature: 6300K
- brightness is 10000 lux at 2 inches or 2500 lux at 6 inches on full power
- special mains adapter delivers stable power and the housing is cooled to medical device standards
- available VAT free
Designed for the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), the blue spectrum (cold cathode florescent tube) of this medically approved lamp simulates the therapeutic effects of natural daylight wavelengths. It is ideal for improving physical and mental wellbeing when the days get shorter and the nights get darker. Frequent flyers have also found it effective to counteract jet lag.
Unlike old style heavy light boxes this SAD Light is small and portable for use anywhere a mains plug is available. A slider switch adjusts the light power from low to full brightness. The light colour temperature is rated at 6,300K and the brightness is 10,000 lux at 2 inches or 2,500 lux at 6 inches on full power. It has a built in adjustable angle stand or the light can be wall mounted.