Helps You Control Dustmites, Mould and Fungi
You can measure the moisture in the air in your home with this highly accurate digital thermal hygrometer. Ideally you should keep the level around the 50-55% mark, moist enough to stop your skin and airways being dry but not humid enough to encourage dustmites and mould.
- large, easy to read dual display
- measures humidity 20 - 95%
- displays temperature 0°C - 50°C (can be set to °F)
- shows max/min temperature
- smiley display
- fold-out stand or hook for wall fastening
- uses a replaceable CR2025 battery (supplied)
Size: (LxHxW): 9.9 x 8.1 x 1.1 cm
Helps You Keep Dustmites and Mould at Bay
If your home is extremely dry and you feel the need for a humidifier, it is ok to add moisture to indoor air if the relative humidity is below 35-40%, but do not exceed a level of 50-55%.