Shopping Cart

Higher Nature Vitamin D3 Spray

Higher Nature Vitamin D3 Spray

Specification

Two Sprays typically provide:

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1250iu) 32µg

Daily Intake:

Take 2 sprays in mouth a day (children over 3 years, 1 spray a day)

Cautions

Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Contains xylitol. Do not feed xylitol to dogs - if consumed seek veterinary advice. Store at room temperature. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.

Higher Nature Vitamin D3 Spray

Regular price
£8.99 £9.99
Sale price

Just 2 sprays a day of this minty spray provide 1250iu of vitamin D3. (Suitable for vegetarians) 

This handy vitamin D3 spray can be popped in a pocket or handbag to ensure you get your daily dose of this important vitamin, even while you are on the go. Vitamin D supports your immune system and general health. Naturally produced by the body after exposure to sunlight it is estimated that over 60% of the UK population are deficient in vitamin D.

Vitamin D3 is the vitamin that the body naturally makes. It is the active, absorbable form of vitamin D. This spray boosts your vital vitamin D levels supporting general health and aiding the normal function of the immune system.

The spray has a natural peppermint flavour and is sweetened with tooth friendly xylitol. Each spray contains about I months supply.

Specification

Two Sprays typically provide:

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1250iu) 32µg

Daily Intake:

Take 2 sprays in mouth a day (children over 3 years, 1 spray a day)

Cautions

Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Contains xylitol. Do not feed xylitol to dogs - if consumed seek veterinary advice. Store at room temperature. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.