FFP2 Respirator Mask 5-Pack
Protect Yourself and Others With These Certified FFP2 Masks
These masks can provide over 16 times more protection than a surgical mask and up to 100 times more protection compared with no mask at all.*
Why You Should Buy These Masks
- They filter out 94% of all allergens, virus particles and pollutants down to 0.3 microns
- They fit to your face to give much higher degree of protection than surgical or cloth masks can possibly provide.
- The nose clip can be moulded to the shape of your nose to keep out contaminants and also reduce the chance of steaming up your glasses!
- Sealed in a bag they can last up to 3 years
- They have comfy elastic straps to go over your ears. They also have a strap connector which means the mask can secured around your head. A boon if you wear a hearing aid. A mask that fits only over the ears can get tangled up in in your hearing aid when being removed.
- Every mask is made from high grade melt blown material - graded density non-woven fibre with spun lace strapping
- Each mask has a continuous filtering life of 8-10 hours. If you use your mask intermittently they will have the same effective life but you should ensure you handle them with clean hands. (Please dispose of masks thoughtfully after use.)
- Each pack of five masks can provide up to 50 hours protection
- Comply to EN149:2001+A1:2019/Regulation (EU) 2016/425 the same level of protection as PPE
- 100% latex-free
Buying these masks will not affect NHS supplies in any way
*Source: Health and Safety Executive UK