Eco-Ball Wash Balls
I have been using these brilliant ecoballs for about 6 months and am totally sold on them! Clothes are clean, colours are bright, and the laundry just smells clean - not of nasty synthetics Abi MacD
Natural, no- chemical washing powder alternative.
Highly recommended for eczema and sensitive skin, contact dermatitis and multiple chemical sensitivity.
Eco-Balls are natural, environmentally friendly, efficient and cost-effective. Just place the three Eco-Balls in your washing machine instead of detergent. Wash at 40 degrees or less. Rinse cycle can be shortened saving water, electricity and money. Do not use in the tumble dryer
Eco-Balls produce ionized oxygen that activates the water molecules naturally and allows them to penetrate deep into clothing fibres to lift dirt away. They deliver a clean, fresh, sensitive alternative to conventional washing powders which can provoke allergic reactions.
- powerful yet gentle, lifting dirt without fading bright colours or harming delicate fabrics.
- comes with 45ml of Eco Stain a non-phosphate stain remover
- no harsh chemicals
- safe and hypoallergenic
- suitable for sensitive skins/eczema, including babies and children
- laboratory tested for stain and soil removal and whiteness retention
- anti-bacterial - kills escherichia coli and staphylococcus aureus, confirmed by laboratory tests
- approved by Allergy UK
- user tested and recommended by Action Against Allergy
- user tested by Allergy Best Buys and rated more highly for performance and long life than Aqua Balls and Wash-It laundry balls
- long-lasting - one set of Eco-Balls is reusable for over 1000 washes (that's 5 loads a week for 4 years)
- economical, only 2p per wash
- re-fill pellets keep your Eco-Balls going for another 750 washes
What's in the Eco-Balls?
All good natural stuff:
Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulphonate, Laureth-9, Epoxy Resin, Polyamide Resin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metasilicate, Cellulose, Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Red, Aqua.
NB. Eco-balls must be used in washes of 40 degrees or less and cannot be used in a tumble drier. Hotter washes or tumble drying will compromise their structure.