Never hot, never cold, always cool & calm
- Overheating (reduced ability to sweat)
- Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating)
- Sleep Apnoea
- Any condition made worse by overheating
A good night’s sleep restores and repairs, refreshes and prepares. But all too often we wake during the night hot and bothered, throw off the duvet then later scrabble to pull the covers back as we wake, shivering.
How the Cool Dreams Mattress Cover can help
Put your hand on a Cool Dreams temperature controlling mattress cover and it feels refreshingly cool. It uses Outlast®, an innovative spacer mesh material with NASA certified technology originally designed to keep astronauts from the heat and cold of space.
Proactive heat & moisture management
The fabric contains microcapsules that regulate the heat from your body, absorbing it when you get warm, releasing it as your body temperature falls. So you always remain at a steady temperature, cool and calm which is ideal for a great night’s sleep.
Who can Cool Dreams help?
• Ladies of a certain age, who describe Cool Dreams as “a saviour” for combating hot flushes.
• Parents of children with eczema, who can keep their little ones from overheating and getting itchy.
• Partners of differing body temperatures who can each control the "climate" of their own side of the bed.
Cool Dreams covers have an elasticated skirt and go over your mattress like a fitted bottom sheet. You use your usual sheet over the top. You can wash your Cool Dreams mattress cover at 40˚, and it will dry in a trice. The temperature-regulating properties will last for the lifetime of your mattress cover making this superb new problem-solver a longlasting investment in your sleeping environment and wellbeing.
Sizes: Single, Double, King
Cool Dreams Thermo-Regulating Mattress Cover
Single, to fit bed 90 x 190cm
Double, to fit bed 135 x 190cm
King to fit bed 150 x 200cm
Wash at 30˚C on a delilcates cycle