The breathable, hypoallergenic duvet that helps prevent overheating in bed.
The clever technology behind this superb, climate control duvet makes it an excellent choice for anyone with eczema, or with any condition made worse by overheating. It's also a great choice for anyone who tends to get hot and sweaty in bed.
The secret is in the filling, which blends Smartfil® technology with a special ingredient called Modal. Modal is derived from natural wood pulp and is exceptionally breathable, helping to wick moisture away from the body and helping to prevent you waking in a hot, itchy sweat. Less overheating means more undisturbed sleep and more chance of feeling refreshed on waking.
- 10.5 tog, warm enough for the UK climate.
- Washable at a dust mite busting 60°C.
- Contains Modal to help wick away moisture.
- Breathable microfibre cover.
- Textured cover fabric helps prevent 'bunching' of the duvet inside your duvet cover.
- An excellent choice for asthmatics too.
"I really love the warmth and cosiness that the Breathe duvet offers without the sweatiness of other duvets. It kept me warm and dry without any body moisture or overheating. I was also surprised how effective the textured surface was at preventing 'duvet-bunching' inside the duvet cover."
- Home washable at 60°C: the temperature necessary to destroy dust mite allergen.
- Tumble dry until thoroughly dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Cover: 100% Breathable Microfibre, textured to help stop bunching of the duvet within your duvet cover.
- Filling: 80% Smartfil® Microfibre / 20% Moisture-wicking Modal Fibre.
This duvet is 10.5 tog, the best all-round tog rating for the UK climate.