NEW 30W BioBulb Max gives out light equivalent to 150W!
We vote BioBulbs the best Daylight Full Spectrum Bulb on the market. They give wonderful light quality for reading or working, are energy-saving, longlasting and terrific value for money.
- can improve mood, sleep and energy levels
- helpful for SAD
- closest replication of natural sunlight (85 CRI)
- full spectrum daylight, 380-780nm
- light output to 2000 lumens (150W), 1750 lumens (100W), 1250 lumens (60W)
- radiate less heat than ordinary lightbulbs
- longlasting - for up to 10,000 hours
- economical - costs an energy-saving 0.0014p per hour
- flicker free
- bayonet fitting for 20W, 25W & 30W (UK, AUS & NZ)
- multi-buy savings BUY 3 BioBulbs of a kind SAVE
Although Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is not an allergy, those with a compromised immune system or who suffer poor quality of sleep as a result of asthma, eczema or chemical sensitivity can be affected by the so-called "winter blues".
Light therapy is effective in up to 85% of diagnosed cases and involves sitting in front of a light box for one or two hours a day. A mild form of the disorder, known as sub-syndrome SAD affects as many as one in five of the population and can be improved dramatically by the installation of simulated daylight BioBulbs to replace ordinary domestic lightbulbs around the home and in the workplace.
The output of two Biobulbs in the same room is equivalent to a 3000lux lightbox and can improve mood, sleep and energy levels. They give give a superb light by which to work, read or sew.
Tests by doctors in San Diego showed improved sleep rhythms with longer periods of undisturbed sleep and less need for medication among patients with Alzheimer's exposed to a few hours of bright light just before bedtime
MULTIBUY SAVINGS! Buy 3 Biobulbs of a kind and SAVE!
Not suitable for use with dimmer switches