A good choice for smaller rooms
- small, quiet, energy-efficient & affordable
- ultrasonic atomisation delivers micro-fine mist
- hydrates dry indoor air with 220 ml per hour humidification
- no heating element - safer if there are toddlers in the home
- 2.8litre removable see-through water tank
- LED low water level indicator
- automatic switch-off if tank is empty
- continuously adjustable humidification
- energy and cost efficient - only 20watts
- suitable for rooms up to 25m²
- 3 year guarantee
We all spend a lot of time indoors, especially babies and toddlers, and for optimum health it's recommended that the relative humidity of the air in your home should be between 40% and 60%. More than that and you have a problem with the development of dustmites and mould, less and the problems associated with dry skin, itchy eyes and irritated mucous membranes can appear. This is particularly the case in autumn and winter when cold, dry air enters living spaces and is warmed up. This ambient air draws in moisture, and can dry out the mucous membranes of the nose, dry out the skin and make eyes dry and irritated.
The Beurer LB44 Ultrasonic Air Humidifier can help you maintain a comfortable level of humidity in your indoor air. It is perfect for a baby's or toddler's room to keep the humidity levels at optimum levels. It is extremely quiet so can be used throughout the night.
This is how it works: a membrane in the humidifier is vibrated by ultrasound, moves the water and releases tiny water droplets from the surface. The fan then draws in air at the bottom of the device. The air is hydrated with the released water droplets and then blown gently upwards towards the opening at the top of the humidifier. It is this humidified air that is released into the room as a fine cool mist, keeping skin hydrated and eyes and nasal passages moist and comfortable.
Weight when empty 1.5kg Size: 25(L)x12(W)x34(H)cm
Box Contains: 1 x Beurer LB44 Air Humidifier 1 x Base unit 1 x Water Tank 1 x Cleaning Brush