This Policy applies to the use of personal data collected through the Site, i.e. data which relates to an identifiable individual, for example, names, addresses, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers ("Customer Information").
By using the Site you consent to the use of Customer Information as set out in this Policy.
Collection of Customer Information
Customer Information that you submit
Visitors to the Site can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However, to take full advantage of the online ordering services, you will be required to provide personal details. Information that you submit to AllergyBestBuys, for instance by ordering online or by sending us an e-mail enquiring about a product will be recorded by AllergyBestBuys and will be used for the purposes set out below.
Google Analytics gathers anonymous information about the use of our website.
An internetworking protocol address ("IP Address") is a number automatically assigned to your computer on connecting to the Internet. Allergy Best Buys will make a record of your IP Address and may use it for administrative, security and statistical purposes.
Use and Disclosure of Customer Information
Customer Information is used to provide and/or enhance the services we offer to you.
Allergy Best Buys may also use Customer Information to keep you informed of new products we think you may find of value. If you do not wish to receive promotional material tick the appropriate box on the online order form or contact us.
Allergy Best Buys will not provide or sell Customer Information to any third party not affiliated with Allergy Best Buys other than in the circumstances set out below:
- We may disclose Customer Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you.
- We may provide Customer Information to credit reference agencies.
- We reserve the right to release Customer Information when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with law or regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents or customers, or other third parties.
- We may also transfer Customer Information if we reorganise our business and/or sell part of our business (Customer Information may be one of the business assets transferred to the purchaser).
- From time to time we would like to send you offers from carefully selected vendors. Please contact us if you do not wish us to do this.
- We use the services of Feefo, a review service which collects reviews about us so that we can improve the service and products we offer to our customers. We use Feefo as we feel that reviews that are collected without any interference from ourselves are more believable as whilst we can respond to reviews we cannot change them in any way . Roughly two weeks after your goods are delivered Feefo will email you with the opportunity to review our service and products. There is no need for you to respond to these emails should you not wish to.
Feefo does not do anything with your details other than send you an email and only shares your personal details with us so that we may identify individual transactions in the case of needing to respond to your review or to yourself. To people other than Allergy Best Buys your review on the Feefo site can be anonymous. Your name and/or location will only be published with your specific permission given whilst submitting your review. See how Feefo displays reviews
Security of Customer Information
Allergy Best Buys understands that privacy is important to you. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Customer Information that we hold about you remains confidential. Information security techniques and controls, such as encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software and access control procedures are deployed to protect against:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Customer Information is handled on a 'Need to Know' basis and access is only provided to those employees who have a legitimate need for that information for the purposes of our business.
Accuracy of Customer Information
If at any time you wish to update or correct any information we hold about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please contact us.
Allergy Best Buys reserves the right to amend the Policy at any time without prior notice.